For over 30 years we have been supplying industrial automation to a variety of industries. Our expert in house team deliver concepts that produce solutions to our customers` production problems.
- Special Purpose Machines
- Industrial Robotics
- Control Systems
- Complete Production Lines
We work to understand what is important to you and then engineer solutions to give you a pay back in the shortest possible time – whether its through improved productivity, higher quality control or more efficient processes.
Our solutions have been integrated into a multitude of industries including:
- Automotive – Automated assembly, test and packing
- Food – Robotic and special purpose picking, packing and palletising
- Defence – ATEX rated assembly and test machines
- Plastics – IMM unload, assembly cells, test and palletising
- Aggregates – special purpose machines, robot palletising and packing
- Pharmaceutical – Special purpose machines
- Electronics – Automated assembly, test and packing
Ideally located in the Midlands, a few minutes from the M5 junction 6 and close to the historic city of Worcester, RG-Luma Automation`s manufacturing facility has 25,000 sq ft of floor space enabling us to lay out complete assembly lines for full product acceptance testing prior to dispatch.
Split into 6,000sqft of design offices and 19,000 sqft of flexible manufacturing space we have the capability to design and deliver large and complex solutions for you.